Auto Analyst: The Answer To Your Automotive Prayers
Auto Analyst is the Washington DC areas Pre-Purchase used car inspection and Appraisal experts. In business for over 20 years, our appraisals are accepted by Insurance Companies both large and small, various Government entities like the IRS and DMV, and State and Federal Courts. Our expertise is both broad and deep when it comes to appraising, inspecting, and diagnosing cars and trucks of all types.
Auto Analyst performs the following services:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections on all used cars and light trucks.
- Classic Car Appraisals for Insurance, Estate, and IRS purposes.
- Diminished Value Appraisals for accident victims.
- Salvage Inspections to assist in titling and registering a Salvage Branded car or truck.
- Expert Witness in Court cases involving automotive issues.
- Appraisals of all types including Charitable Donations, Estate , Insurance and any other reason you may have a need for an accurate auto appraisal.
- Pre-Warranty Expiration inspections.
- Expert advice on Keep or Sell decisions.
- Unbiased second opinions to keep your mechanic honest.
- Bi-Annual Check-ups.
Inspections are conducted at your vehicles' location, at a time to suit your schedule. Appointments are available Monday - Saturday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00PM, and a day or two is all the notice we usually need to schedule your inspection
Auto Analysts' highly trained ASE certified technicians, using the most advanced diagnostic equipment available today, will check out your vehicle from bumper to bumper. How many "points" do we check? How many angels can you fit on the end of a pin! Our examination is comprehensive. We inspect and/or test every single component of the vehicle, from every major operating system to the most minor light bulb.
Unbiased information that you can trust. Auto Analyst is an independent service; All we do is inspect and appraise. We do not perform repairs, we do not sell cars, and are not affiliated with any repair shop or dealership.